- Need some help creating, developing or updating your website?
- Looking to introduce on-line purchasing or perhaps starting an on-line advertising campaign?
- LEO can help facilitate this work through training classes and with the Trading Online Voucher scheme which can reduce the pain and expense of getting the website you want for your business.
Trading Online Voucher Scheme – up to €2,500 grant available
Grow your business with help from this Government grant scheme, designed to assist small businesses. It offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online. Participating in this scheme can make the process of trading online much easier for you.
To qualify for the scheme, businesses must have:
- no more than 10 employees;
- less than €2m in turnover;
- be trading for at least 12 months and
- be located in the region of the local enterprise office to whom they are applying (County Limerick)
Over 2,000 businesses, just like yours, have already benefitted from the scheme. Don’t get left behind. Your Local Enterprise Office can help and support you throughout the process.
Find Out More ..
Businesses that participated in the scheme reported that, on average they saw their sales increase by 20%, with an 80% jump in sales leads and 3 in 5 exporting for the first time.
For many businesses, the question is not whether to trade online, it’s how to start. At least 2,000 small businesses have found answers to that question and a helping hand to take that step through the Trading Online Voucher Scheme. Some of them are your competitors.
The first port of call for any small business thinking of developing their trading online capacity is to contact their Local Enterprise Office.
Find your LEO
For the Limerick Enterprise Office serving all of County Limerick you can
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 061 407499.
There is a training course run regularly that tells you what the grant will cover and how you apply. We can assist in the application process as you may not know what can be achieved on a modern website to further your business goals.
For a discussion on what you might expect from this scheme with respect to your business please contact us.
Share with your friends
Follow latest news