The design of a website is very much an interactive process between the designer (me) and you (the customer) to realise your vision on screen.
No obligation discussion where we discuss what you want to acheive for your business with your new website.
- customer explains business goals
- customer defines the style he/she is looking for
- designer makes suggestions on web structure
- designer suggests useful functions, capabilities
- customer / designer agree a timeframe for next meeting
The designer produces an initial summary document.
- Customer reviews document and amends requirements
- Designer presents a preliminary web page or two
- Designer demonstrates a few potential webpage styles
- Customer selects favourite and finalises requirements
- Designer documents website style and components
- Designer produces project proposal containing
- All tasks to be completed
- A timescale for completion
- A cost for delivery of the website
Contract is Agreed
Designer and Customer sign an agreement for the delivery of the website according to the project proposal in the allotted timescale at the quoted cost.
In reality more meetings / phone calls will be required and this is where the local service has added benefits. A quick face to face meeting with a laptop can usually clear up things much more efficiently than an email chain.Email Enquiry Further Information
Satisfaction is guaranteed as testified by local businesses I have done work for in the recent path.
Share with your friends